Welcome Builders and Contractors
As of January 1, 2020, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) unified to form the Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA). The combined organization is made up of glass, window, door, skylight, curtain wall and storefront manufacturers, suppliers and test labs. These large and small companies represent both residential and commercial applications.
What can FGIA offer you?
- The AAMA Certification Label provides confidence that the products you choose, when installed properly, match the quality of the sample product tested.
- Standards solve critical issues in the industry and are referenced in building codes.
- FGIA proactively and effectively drives code development and is influential with regard to construction and specification issues.
- FGIA offers free continuing education focusing on fenestration products.
- Classroom courses are available via the Continuing Education Licensing Program.
- Online courses can be taken at your convenience.
Find out more about becoming an FGIA Professional or Technical Consultant Member.