- Welcome Architects and Other Industry Professionals
- Join Us - Individual
Join Us - Individual
If you are involved in the design, specification, engineering, construction/renovation, or code compliance inspection of buildings, fenestration products and/or related components such as windows, sliding glass doors, storm windows and doors, curtain walls, storefronts, skylights, space enclosures, sunrooms, and related products for residential, commercial, institutional or industrial new construction or remodeling, this is the way to have access to new services, new technology and industry contacts. View the
FGIA Membership Eligibility Requirements.
Keep current with the latest developments in fenestration and glazing technology and interact directly with manufacturers and their suppliers.
Benefits of FGIA Individual Membership include:
- Publications and newsletters
- Member discounted rate on the purchase of performance standards
- FGIA e-News monthly newsletter subscription
- Educational opportunities
- 50% discount* on FenestrationMasters and certification
- Attend FGIA events at member registration rate
- Access to the FGIA members-only website content
- Receive an FGIA membership certificate
- Option to access the Fenestration and Glazing Virtual Library (FGVL) for an annual fee
- Input into the development and maintenance of more than 100 industry performance standards and specifications
- Listing in the online FGIA Member Directory
- Preferential technical support from FGIA staff
*Upon verification that an applicant’s certification is valid for the current membership year, a 50% discount will be applied to their dues fee.