Welcome Manufacturers and Members
FGIA Board of Directors New Conference Participant Information
As of January 1, 2020, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) unified to form Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA). The combined organization is made up of people like you, people who are concerned about the direction of their company and the industry.
As a material-neutral organization, FGIA brings together glass, window, door, skylight, curtain wall and storefront manufacturers, suppliers and test labs to represent our individual and shared concerns. Our corporate membership is comprised of large and small companies that are both residentially and commercially focused.
What can FGIA offer you?
- FGIA proactively and effectively drives code development and is influential with regard to construction and specification issues.
- The AAMA Certification Label shows your fenestration products meet rigorous performance standards.
- Standards are developed to solve critical issues in the industry.
- FGIA is also active and influential in the Western and Southeast regions of the U.S.
- FGIA's Councils focus specifically on your product or material.
To learn how you can benefit from FGIA membership, visit the Join Us page.